Stay in our Large, 4 bedroom Home in Boise!
✔ 2300 sq ft home
✔ Fast Wifi – ideal for working remotely!
✔ Large Backyard with Hot Tub and great dining area
✔ Professionally cleaned and sanitized
✔ Fully stocked & Equipped kitchen
✔ In-house Washer & Dryer
✔ Self Check-In
✔ 2 Minutes to the Interstate
✔ Great location in Boise, right on the border of Meridian.
What our guests love about our listing:
– Huge 7 seater hot tub!
– Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest.
– Private fenced yard with charcoal grill out back.
– Master bedroom features a king-size bed.
– Professionally decorated space with unique furnishings and warm ambiance.
– Easy self-check-in via secure door keypad.
– Lightning fast WiFi!
– Secure double car garage parking.
– Easy access to all of Boise and Meridian with the I-84 on ramp a mile and a half away.
What some guests may not like about our listing:
– Turning in and out of the neighborhood can be a bit of a pain sometimes. You may have to use the gas station on the corner to get in.
Our house comfortably sleeps 8 with 1 king bed in the Master, 2 queen beds, one room with a full bed. Their is a large sectional in the loft area as well that could sleep a 9th person. The home occupancy permits 9 people.
Complimentary WiFi, live TV and coffee. The kitchen comes fully loaded with stainless steel appliances such as a microwave, fridge, stove and dishwasher along with glasses, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
You will have access to the entire home during your stay, including the garage! We do not provide a garage code, but you are welcome to use the button inside to access or the garage door opener that is in the kitchen.
As your host, our goal is to not bother you during your stay, so you can have a nice relaxing time at our place. However, we are available if needed, and are happy to help! Just send us a message through the platform if you need anything.
For Idaho, we typically recommend you have a vehicle of some sort, as public transport isn't great and you will spend a lot of time walking/biking if you choose to do those. The Treasure valley is very spread out.
We do have security systems in place at the home. We have a camera in the front and side of the home and a smart lock on the door..
The camera is recording at all times to ensure safety of the home and our guests. However, we do not have any video monitoring inside the home or in the backyard for privacy purposes.